"

The Beautiful girl



Life is all about love , Joy , happiness, and beauty. We should find beauty in every thing beautiful heart finds beauty in every heart. If bird afraid to fall then he would never sit on tree but he has trust on his wings and they enjoys their beautiful life.
            And yes✓  She is so beautiful ❤️

Dark night wanes when I saw her charming eyes,

She was laughing,and playing with her hairs,

Maybe I m too late to be your first but right 
know I m preparing myself to be your last and I know  you will come to me and never go back again, 

Your all silly things make you beautiful, 

When you hit me while taking, 
I know we fight,we fight alot

 
I know we argue, we ignore 

After that we laugh together this is most the beautiful part

I know you irritate me so much
Instead of that I love you so much

I want to say, your smile is amazing.

Your mole that you got on your lip holds my breath.

If you allow I want to say something
Yes you are beautiful .

And I haven't seen such BEAUTIFUL GIRL like you in my entire life.


Reference: 
Writer: Hira Shoukat



0 Comments