"

But she was my Best friend.


Have you ever taste coffee with out sugar
If yes then, you will feel my pain
My life without you is like that coffee.

She was unknown to me when I see her first
She was like stranger to me for 3 years
But ,I m thankful to Allah for giving me you.

We fight , we cuss ,we hug, we laugh ,
We do alot of things yes this is just we are
I hate her so much might be she hate me too.


She love cooking and I love eating
Every day she cook something new for me
But she never pretend that it is specially for me.

Ohhh! Her love and care
She is very pretty
Very much pretty.

I hate cats and she loves them
She used to bring her cat at my home to irritate me
But now I really miss that cat his name was snow
He was very bad boy , very much.

Her painting oh my goodness !it was amazing.
And I was her favorite object for her passion ,
She always waste my Sunday for her painting
But now it's about so many years she didn't made a single painting.

I miss her calls,her emails ,her text, her voice notes
Every evening when I take a cup of coffe
She comes in my mind and bright smile on my face .

I want her back in my her
I want to share so much pain
Yes i shouted at you alot
I fight alot ,I irritate you alot.

All the story ends at I miss her
We will meet some where again
Right now we are not together
But she was my Best friend.

0 Comments