"

Her Favourite Book



Days and nights but I still remember what's your favorite book.

All the colors, flowers, rain and love I still remember your password.

Your name is my favorite color.

I know your wish list will be longer than I ever expected but I love to complete them all.

Hmmm let me tell you something about your favorite book ,
Every night before you sleep or before you leave for school you read your favorite book.

I know ,that you believe in but I know it too that you love me too.

gift you a book can bring smile, happiness, brightness on your beautiful face.

Oky it's time to reveal that I know you love reading,but let me tell you something about your favorite book.

I know your busy but your time is always free for your favorite book.

And at the last I want to say. I know which one is * Her favourite Book*.



0 Comments