"

The lost girl

Her Dark brown eyes ,white skin,
Her long Curly hairs.

She used to wear glasses,
So that she could hide her tears.

She was very tall ,
And Yes I was jealous little bit.

When she laughs oh my God!
My heart melts with joy.

The best and beautiful thing about her was,
Her love ,her care ,her emotions, her joy.

I miss your love and the way you look at me,
You are the only one whom i want to see forever.

I miss your voice,
I miss your smile.

I see your photos every night,
And read your favourite book.

When I sleep, I see you ,
When I m awaked you are in my mind.

Yes I don't like some one laughs with you ,
Yes I don't like some one even walk with you.

For sure I don't like any one around you,
Yes I love you more then I do  myself.

 My love towards her is still the same
But I think THE GIRL IS LOST.










2 Comments